Who is a sexy BOOK WORM?

*********nots Woman
377 Posts
Thread creator 
Who is a sexy BOOK WORM?
Autumn is here and the gloomy weather in the UK makes us want to curl up on the sofa with a good book - an erotic book, in my case.
*regen*
I always loved to indulge in a steamy piece of writing but too many have been dismissed overtime because they were tacky or not written well enough to stick till the end.
Nowadays I have rediscovered (and probably matured?) to embark on some erotic classics and new publications I was positively surprised by. I now have several novels stuck up by my bed side table I am getting through rather quickly. And I seem not to be the only one *anmach*
Everyone seems to be reading Gillian Anderson's book WANT - a compilation of erotic fantasies by women- it is so open, honest, and very very hot!
JOYclub’s latest life stream covered a reading by LisaOpel. Her short stories made the whole audience explode with kinky emojis!
If you want to get creative yourself she is offering a creative writing workshop soon:
A Playful Guide to Naughty Words
*kuss*
Language Fetish is a group here to follow and read the sexy creative output by fellow members- and there is a lot of talent there!
*kuss*
The JOYclub forum here is a constantly available space where any of you can share and post this member recently did: Fantasy Story: Don't hang up Thank you!
Do share YOUR steamy piece of writing fix with me here, a recommendation, a magazine, a blog, anything!
Later on I will follow up with a new thread- for all of us to share their own short piece (...and I would be making a start!)
*hotkiss*
*******_MFM Man
7 Posts
Brilliant start, Anna!
Thanks for sharing your inspiration…
📖🕯️🪢
…I‘ll take a good look at your recommendations and meanwhile wish you an enjoyable read…😉

🌊⚓️
*****a40 Man
4 Posts
Hawe you tried to read any book from John Norman? Gorean saga. There is around 35 fantasy books that include nudity, bondage, submision, story. But it might not be targeted for female audiance. But if that turns you on there is notething wrong. But most importantly thing is a fantasy book not a documentary. For any other nsfw books I don't know. I did try chatboots and they are suprisingly good for eliminating border ( botify Ai)
****17 Woman
340 Posts
I like Maya Banks Colters books (MMMF) and Cherise Sinclairs Shadowlands books (BDSM). I'm not sure if they're well written, because I'm not a native speaker. But I enjoyed them.
Some of Mayas books I read plus listened to the audiobook.
*******_MFM Man
7 Posts
…not exactly a book…📖📚

…but I have discovered this treasure trove of online erotic stories a very long time ago…🕯️💻✨

https://www.pixies-place.com/erotic.php

👆if you don’t know pixie‘s place, yet, I‘m keen to hear what you say.

⚓️M
*******_MFM Man
7 Posts
…and I was quite surprised to discover that the old page is still online!

Quote from *******_MFM:
…not exactly a book…📖📚

…but I have discovered this treasure trove of online erotic stories a very long time ago…🕯️💻✨

https://www.pixies-place.com/erotic.php

👆if you don’t know pixie‘s place, yet, I‘m keen to hear what you say.

⚓️M

*********nots Woman
377 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from ****17:
I like Maya Banks Colters books (MMMF) and Cherise Sinclairs Shadowlands books (BDSM). I'm not sure if they're well written, because I'm not a native speaker. But I enjoyed them.
Some of Mayas books I read plus listened to the audiobook.

Oh so many new discoveries for me here. Is there a book in particular you'd want to recommend me by both Maya Banks Colters & Cherise Sinclairs ? There are so many! *liebguck*
****17 Woman
340 Posts
@*********nots

I'd start with the first book:

Colters' Woman

Club Shadowlands, Masters of the Shadowlands Book1

Enjoy 🔥
********Luna Woman
2,118 Posts
I'm not reading any books at the moment... but I'm reading a lot of dirty erotic visual novels...

Are actually games that were written in developer language like renpy for example,

The games are accompanied by Images, sound and text but also sometimes with options like making decisions. that's not all, But to explain everything I read,and how i read it, it's like to explain another world, but I'm also not averse to read mangas and animes with English subtitles.

Where should I start?

I'm currently getting a lot of content from http://www.lewdzone.com.

But I'm also on forums like loverslab and legendofkrystal but also read much mangas from mangafox ohh okay … haha i am a bookworm i think, and the books mentioned here sound very exciting.

Thanks @****17 , @*******_MFM and @*********nots for your contributions.

Cheers

Enjoy 🔥 too…

Luna
*********enna Woman
2 Posts
Cherise Sinclair’s “Masters of the Shadowlands” was already mentioned.
Have you ever tried to read Joey W. Hill ? She’s most probably the very first to write genuine BDSM romances. Apart from a couple of standalone books, there are three series, situated in the here-and-now: “Nature of Desire”, “Knights of the Board Room”, “Mistresses of the Board Room”. With all these series I’d recommend to start with the first book and keep on reading the second to be able to really judge whether you like her writing, moreover all three series are situated in the same narrative universe and characters reappear also in other series than “their own”. (There are also paranormal BDSM romances I can’t talk too much about – only read one or the other.) — Ms. Hill knows what she’s writing about as she’s herself in the LS.
There are several more mostly woman writers with interesting books I could name, like Eden Bradley, Ellis O. Day, Lila DuBois, Laura Kaye, Karen Nappa, Sierra Simone, Anya Summers, plus the “classics” Pauline Réage, and A.N. Roquelaure aka Anne Rice.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.