Swinger Symbols - how to spot a swinger in the wild!

Which of these symbols did you know to represent the swinger community?

Permanent survey
*********rial Woman
62 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Swinger Symbols - how to spot a swinger in the wild!
Hey JOYclubers,

living the swinging lifestyle can be a wonderful addition to one's sex life. And if you're part of the community, you should be proud to be living your sex life in a way that's fulfilling to you! But showing it to the world is another thing, as it's still considered a taboo subject…

That's why there's a bunch of secret symbols that show your belonging to the community, so other swingers can spot you more easily among the normal crowd. Read our article to find out what these symbols are!

What about you: Do you make use of such symbolism? Or are you less secretive and more loud & proud with your lifestyle? What reactions do you get when you tell people you're into swinging? Feel free to share down below *blume*
*********nots Woman
377 Posts
That is really cool and good to know! I know of some but not all. And that sign is news to me! Thanks for sharing
****888 Man
1 Posts
Hallo
*****rty Man
8,339 Posts
Well...are you shure about garden gnomes!?
*********ergy Man
62 Posts
Apart from the offical symbol, I wasn't aware of any of them. Looks like this symbolism is limited to Englisch-speaking countries...
*********nder Man
43 Posts
How about that. I had no idea that swinger life was tied to such symbolism and iconography. I guess you learn something new everyday. Pinapples though...still not diggin' that fruit *gg*
**C Man
12,666 Posts
... the question of symbols comes up again and again. The result is always the same: there are none. And if there were, then what? Would we really want to be approached on the street or in the supermarket: "Hey sweetie, how about a fuck?"
*******122 Couple
1 Posts
I would say the black ring is nest sign to recognise community we are gonna to buy *brueste2*
*******x32 Woman
1 Posts
Yee
***ky Man
1 Posts
Hello how are you
***AZ Couple
1 Posts
Pineapple
******902 Man
68 Posts
Schwarzer Ringe haben viele Bedeutungen die nichts mit Swinging zu tun haben. Besonders viele aktiv Militär Leute tragen sie weil sie spiegeln nicht.
**********aison Man
380 Posts
I have my doubts about some of these.
Hi
*********l334 Woman
1 Posts
I now have a Daddy Dom
Yed
Who wanna be my Daddy on here
Wanna be my daddy ?
*******998 Man
2 Posts
me
Hey 👋
*****024 Man
4 Posts
Who wanna a professional lecker ?
****xcf Man
1 Posts
Hallo everybody *g*
Hey how you doing?
Quote from ****xcf:
Hallo everybody *g*

**C Man
12,666 Posts
...is this now a thread about symbols for recognizing swinger friends, or the probably in vain attempt to make contacts here?
*****024 Man
4 Posts
hi
****k91 Man
1 Posts
Hey
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.