Swinger Symbols - how to spot a swinger in the wild!

Which of these symbols did you know to represent the swinger community?

Permanent survey
*******981 Man
1 Posts
Hi
*****024 Man
4 Posts
no body want a professional Pussy and Ass lecker ???
****89 Couple
1 Posts
Hey
******999 Man
1 Posts
I am looking for someone in Aachen for a weekend
****85 Man
2 Posts
Dear I am looking something
*********rtha Couple
4 Posts
Hi, we're Alan and Martha. We want to meet a Bi-curious girl 😘😘
**********doors Man
1 Posts
Black rings seems to still be common on those who are lifestyle/long-term swingers, but more commonly it seems to be ALL the upside pineapple related iconography in the US, or at least the Pacific Northwest and the few scattered other cities we've visited.

Curious if the iconography is the same internationally, or what the difference is. Have never heard of the Pampas grass or garden gnomes before - interesting.
*****_98 Man
8 Posts
Hi im looking for someone in Feldkirchen / München.. i work as chef👨🏻‍🍳 and i know how to make a woman feel better from inside 😜
***is Man
2 Posts
hi!
*********i9088 Couple
1 Posts
Aloha!
*******995 Man
2 Posts
Hi. Looking for women or couple in Stuttgart. I am open to any age. I’m 28 athletic male
*********ubovn Man
2 Posts
Hi, i am interested in women and couples
***is Man
1 Posts
Hi
I’m new here and im young , i want to meet a woman for more experience and i will make her happy 😉
*******ing Man
1 Posts
Hello dirty minded people (:
*********rtha Couple
4 Posts
Hi , we are couple and we are looking for a girl this weekend,
****85 Man
2 Posts
Yes I am interested
*****n40 Man
1 Posts
Hi, I'm on a busines travel in Hamburg... I would like to meet a local lady to enjoy some time tonight...
*****_98 Man
8 Posts
[quote
*****_98 Man
8 Posts
Helloooo
*****_98 Man
8 Posts
S
*****_98 Man
8 Posts
Heyyy
*******arma Man
2 Posts
Heyy I am currently in Berlin and I am 23 year old virgin boy, would like to explore more about what I like and what other person like sexually. If some experienced lady can help me in this it would be great. text me anytime I am open for everyone. I think I am attracted towards experienced ladies and transgenders.
*******gry Couple
1 Posts
We will be in Berlin in two weeks anyone up to show us around clubs and have some fun?
*********le24 Couple
2 Posts
Couple looking for a couple or a woman for this weekend
****Zyy Man
45,553 Posts
JOY-Team 
Thread closed
Dear Community,

As this thread unfortunately never really took off in the right direction, we have to close it here.

Thank you to everyone who has commented on this topic in an appropriate and respectful manner. *blume*

See you in the next one *happy*

Kind regards
SNooZyy
JOY-Team
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.