Anyone familiar with syntribation?

*********nots Woman
332 Posts
Thread creator 
Anyone familiar with syntribation?
There was an article about what I had to read since I have never come across this word before - Syntribation: Is a hands-free masturbation technique that involves squeezing your thighs together in order to achieve an orgasm. “Combined with the thigh grinding and squeezing, this can stimulate the internal and external parts of the clitoris,”
I imagine like any masturbation, it relieves sexual tension, increases self-confidence and provides a safe way to have sexual experiences.

Some of the specific benefits of syntribation supposed to be:
It’s discrete
It’s quiet
It can be done hands
You can do it alone or with a partner

Further on:
''Syntribation is also incredibly versatile: Because it can be done hands-free, is quiet, and even while wearing clothes, you can essentially practice it wherever you want with ease and total discretion. You can do it while sitting on your couch, in bed, in the shower… the opportunities for sensual self-discovery are endless.''

Reminds me of this magical hand free orgasm scenes one mystically knows of but never experienced in real life. I imagine it requires a lot of mindfulness and concentration- and strong thigh muscles! Are you up for trying?
******nks Man
14 Posts
The best hands-free orgasm is where your partner does it for you …
****S85 Man
15 Posts
Well, it is possible I think. After all, it’s not the strong stimulation that matters for a female organism the most, but safe and relaxing environment where she can kind of “fall into her mind” without being distracted by what’s happening around.

On several occasions, I even witnessed a woman having an orgasm in her sleep, without any physical stimulation.
******tor Man
51 Posts
I am not familiar with syntribation, but I have come across it. My ex could pull this off and make herself orgasm in no time. It was her favourite way of pleasuring herself. She did it e.g. when she got bored watching tv. It was a clit massage between her adductor muscles I guess.
*********life Woman
236 Posts
I’ve learned a new word. Thank you kindly.

I’ve done this albeit rarely. Have to be in the right frame of mind and turned on. I’ve always been alone in that moment.

Someone above mentioned the orgasm in sleep. This has happened as well and I woke up clenching rapidly as if I had one but the clit was not engorged and I was dry. So crazy the body is.
*****ess Woman
38 Posts
I wasn‘t familiar with the term, so thank you for that. I am, however, very familiar with the concept. It‘s a nice way of distracting myself briefly in a boring business meeting. I just cross my legs, tighten my pelvic floor and allow my dirty mind to wander. 😅

I‘ve also had orgasms in my sleep. I wake up over the final contractions and I‘m pretty wet, so I guess they‘re genuine orgasms and not just figments of my imagination. That only happens when I haven‘t had sex for a few weeks though.
*****aud Woman
8,407 Posts
It’s what we did as young teenagers experiencing our first sexual feelings.
In school, on the bus, even in church
during a boring sermon.
Sometimes the hard surface was enough; sometimes using crossed legs.

Haven’t thought about it for a looooong time *happy*
Thanks for the memory ☘️☘️☘️☘️
*********nots Woman
332 Posts
Thread creator 
@*****aud Thank you for the sweet reminder of a young person's sexual experience - I vaguely remember it too!
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.