Have you ever orgasmed from nipple play?

Nipple play...

Permanent survey
*********rial Woman
60 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Have you ever orgasmed from nipple play?
Hey JOYclubers,

how important is nipple play for you? Some are super sensitive with this particular erogenous zone, others barely care for it. And even others even ORGASM from its stimulation.

This week we're talking about nipple play and nipple-gasms. Read all about it in our new article!

What about you: Nipple play = foreplay? Or the main act? Also, @ men: don't be shy, we're super interested in hearing about your nipple preferences as well!

Feel free to share all your thoughts down below *blume*
*******fer7 Man
1,516 Posts
Its my more intense erogenous zone. Just touching it excites me.
*****aud Woman
8,616 Posts
I have reached orgasm purely with nipple play. However after an orgasm it’s not effective. Then I like the whole breast to be massaged.
*****cum Woman
5 Posts
I have reached orgasm severally just by fondly my nipples, there are so important to me in sex and I enjoy it be fondly.
******tor Man
51 Posts
Nipple play?! Nipple play is an essential ingredient for me. My nipples are extremely sensitive - often more so than the ones of my female playmates. I have achieved orgasm from strictly nipple play only, but find it hard on my own as the temptation to touch my penis and finish the job is huge and growing as I play. I find it works best when my hands are tied and I let my partner play.
*********nots Woman
326 Posts
I love it! never had a nipple orgasm but I love all the caresses there. Many men do neglect them, unfortunately, how come..?
******tor Man
51 Posts
Many men neglect them?! I suppose it could be because many men are unaware of their own or haven’t got the sensitive nipples many women have and concentrate on their own and therefore their partber‘s primary genitals?

I love it when my partner enjoys nipple play themselves. It doesn’t take much explaining because we kind of speak the same language. *grins*
*******mark Man
4 Posts
I lost sensation in my nipples a decade ago due to cosmetic surgery. Still not sure it was the right decision.
*********life Woman
235 Posts
Just my nipples alone no but I like the stimulation during sex.
*****_03 Man
2 Posts
You need a sex
*****_03 Man
2 Posts
I stimulation during sex
*****978 Man
1 Posts
Nipple play is my fav thing to do. I love it and would reather play with my nipples then anything else. I have had an orgasam from nipple play on a few occasions when things have got very hot and horny.
*******oss Man
1 Posts
*brueste2*
********siek Man
1 Posts
O jes
no, never
***o3 Man
3 Posts
Nipple play with women is my fav،
Yes
*****sks Man
1 Posts
Ich kann immer Sex haben *freu2*
*********eMax Couple
6 Posts
I came once from pinching my nipples, damn!
Very special
I like it when my nipples are pinched during sex, it makes me more aroused
**vl Couple
3 Posts
Seconds ago
Oh, yes. It just happened again. I alway like someone to touch, kiss or play with my nipples. They are extremely sensitive. Nipple play orgasm is amazing.
Image is for over-18s
**********_8483 Couple
1 Posts
Never 🧐
********lara Woman
6,299 Posts
Ja, geile Sache! Mit der richtigen Technik hält man mich damit auf Hochspannung und meistens habe ich durch Nippelbespielerei auch einen oder mehrere Orgasmen. Ich habe aber auch schon den einen oder anderen Mann damit in den Wahnsinn getrieben, indem ich seine Nippel gezwirbelt oder beknabbert habe.
****en Couple
6 Posts
No and yes.
The girlfriend has, what she calls, a "power nipple." Her right nipple is super sensitive and when sucked, licked and nibbled is a source of extreme pleasure that induces loud moans, makes juices to flow copiously, and turns her into a woman with a singular need of multiple orgasms. If her power nipple is given a long session of attention, she forces the mouth between her legs and holds the head in the place she desires. So, as I wrote at the top, her nipples don't give her orgasms, but they invariably lead to them.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.