Wearing a putt plug in public - Show me yours!

Have you ever worn a butt plug in public?

Permanent survey
*********nots Woman
321 Posts
Thread creator 
Wearing a putt plug in public - Show me yours!
Have you ever worn a butt plug outside of your home for fun? I’m thinking of doing that when I leave the house to run a few errands. How would one go on about it and how big should it be not to draw too much attention?
I am curious to see your butt plugs. Do you mind sharing a picture as well? *g*
But please only of the uninserted ones! *sextoy*
I am wearing my plug from time to time to work even:-) I would say go for it girl whenever you are feeling like wearing your plug outside.
**is Man
7 Posts
I'd recommend using the bare minimum of lube, as using too much may cause potential slippage and loss of the plug when you start moving/walking. As for size, ideally you should go for comfort the first time. Start small and as you continue to wear plugs when going out, challenge yourself to up the size. It could be a lot of fun as long as you're being discreet. I hope this helps.
*********nots Woman
321 Posts
Thread creator 
@**is - very good advise. I wasn't thinking about that before...cheers!
**is Man
7 Posts
You're very welcome. Hope you had a good time. 😉
*********olate Woman
24 Posts
Uncomfortable
**is Man
7 Posts
Quote from *********olate:
Uncomfortable
Have you had experience doing so? I know everyone's experiences may vary depending on their personal tastes but I didn't find it too unpleasant. Really, the fear of losing it on the ground was more concerning. 😅
*********nots Woman
321 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *********olate:
Uncomfortable
Uncomfortable is a reasonable reaction but so are high heels and lingerie as well as most BDSM practices!
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.