Ever heard of Kunyaza?

*********rial Woman
60 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Ever heard of Kunyaza?
Hey JOYclubers,

penetration is undeniably a huge part of sex. Whether it's genital in genital, in mouth, finger in genital, or inanimate objects in whatever opening you choose - there's a lot of variation. Of course, especially during oral sex, there's a lot happening on the outside too, but usually that only involves one genital.

In Kunyaza though, sex between a cis-hetero couple occurs by merely using the one genital, the penis, to stimulate the vulva from the outside. Tapping, maybe some rubbing, but no inserting - sounds like foreplay to you? Well, some people are enthusiasts and even reach intense orgasms with this practice. Read all about it in our new article!

What about you: Have you ever practiced kunyaza? Maybe even without knowing it's a thing that has a name? And if so, how did you like it? Does it make you yearn for more or is this a practice that can replace penetrative sex for you?

Feel free to share all your thought down below *blume*
*********nots Woman
323 Posts
How interesting! At first I thought it sounded Japanese but it is not...!
******ude Man
1 Posts
Heh yeah. Would'v choosen a better one
*****uja Woman
2,493 Posts
As far as I remember I discovered the word in the profile of another JC member, since he was member in that group. Some years ago.
I realized I have practiced games of that kind sometimes with one or the other partner - but not so extensively. I like it. Not "instead of" penetration but in addition to it, a foreplay , or in between play 😅

If you are curious just have a look in this group:

Kunyaza
********Plus Man
9 Posts
My first girlfriend at Uni was Catholic enough that actual intercourse was a strict no-go. But she was also a borderline nymphomaniac, and we spent hours every night doing EVERYTHING but penetrative sex. (How we didn't flunk out of school is beyond me.) We certainly didn't know the concept of kunyaza, but rubbing and tapping on the outside of her vulva was one of our favorites.
*****cum Woman
5 Posts
Well, my first ever experience about sex was in the college, my then boyfriend was an amazing, calm young handsome boy, it was always fun and exciting for me to see him after class.
Then, came the day my grandma asked I come to check out her new closets, I had to inform my parents of the probability of nothing coming back that night and I ended up with my boyfriend who was already waiting and eager to have a taste of my cookies.
It was fun, but totally painful.
*********an47 Couple
1 Posts
Hope your grandma wasn't in the cupboard
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.