Shibari & Sensuality - a contradiction?

What is shibari to you?

Permanent survey
*********rial Woman
61 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Shibari & Sensuality - a contradiction?
Hey JOYclubers,

if you know our ambassador Anna, you will know one thing: She looooooooves a good shibari session. And as a professional shibari practicioner, she's the perfect person to introduce the lovely April to it.

Two weeks ago the two held a livestream in JOYclub and did a live shibari performance for you - and of course answered some questions. In her article, April reflected on the experience and shared her thoughts on it. Click here to read it and see the recording of the livestream if you missed it!

What about you: Is shibari associated with roughness and intensity for you, as one would imagine with the reputation of any BDSM practice, or have you discovered the sensual side of it as well?

Feel free to share your thoughts, opinions and experiences down below *blume*
*******fer7 Man
1,527 Posts
My shibari is connection, sensuality, energy and an extraordinary way of feeling dominance and control over the person who wants that from me. I have always felt that my priority is not to function as a rigger, but rather that I feel the ropes as a sublime tool of Domination. And through them I can get to know my ropepartner, take care of her and express love in very different and powerful ways.
*********nots Woman
362 Posts
Well said @*******fer7 ! In this session here I also had let go of my obsessive rigger presets. *g* I totally concentrated on my model and her well being only - also I tuned in with me and followed the flow. And it paid off! *liebhab*
*******fer7 Man
1,527 Posts
@*********nots i’m glad to!!! 🫶
*****One Woman
26,908 Posts
JOY-Team 
Hello there *wink*,

sorry - we had to remove most of the posts as they were more or less contact attempts.
You can create a date for these purposes:
[dating_edit_href]

Please only post topic-related posts in forum topics that are of interest to our members and, above all, relevant to the topic.

Thank you *blumenschenk*

Kind regards,
Anni_One *knicks*
JOY-Team
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.