Where are the best places for dogging in the UK/ London?

*********nots Woman
321 Posts
Thread creator 
Where are the best places for dogging in the UK/ London?
Summer has arrived in the UK now, finally! The high temperatures makes us want to drop our clothes and get naughty...So what to do on a hot summers evening when it gets darker...?
Dogging!
Wiki says: Dogging is a British English slang term for engaging in sexual acts in a public or semi-public place or watching others doing so. There may be more than two participants; both group sex and gang banging can be included.
*blume2* *sonne* *pimper* *blume2* *sonne* *pimper* *blume2* *sonne* *pimper*
I have honestly never done it but more and more people from the community talk about it. What seemed to be a dodgy old thing may come into a new light with kinky youngsters? You tell me!
Are there dedicated places around the country where one can meet up for that? And where to find that secret list...? I want to be accepting about all sexual preferences without judgement therefore curious to know!
******fel Woman
1,423 Posts
I think a good place for dogging is one, where it is consensual, that people are watching. Where people expect to see sexual activity. Or one so secluded that the publich part is theoretical, like deeper in a forest or on a lonely beach. So the thrill is still there but it is not overstepping the boundries of anyone.
I guess it is similar to old school cruising places of the gay community.
*******ion Woman
69 Posts
I had the same opinion before, the seedy stereotype was with me too! Now I've had a few experiences with it and I'm eager to try more!! Sadly I can't help you with places around London, but I used to live on Soar Lane in Sutton Bonington. I actually caught a few people there!! Now I'm in Germany, and quite frankly...... not much seems seedy here!
*********ller Man
1 Posts
Thanks, I will be in Germany next week end Frankfurt and surrounding areas. I’d love to bring some dogging nearby. *zwinker* hit me up if you’re missing any of it.
*********nots Woman
321 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from ********on37:
I had the same opinion before, the seedy stereotype was with me too! Now I've had a few experiences with it and I'm eager to try more!! Sadly I can't help you with places around London, but I used to live on Soar Lane in Sutton Bonington. I actually caught a few people there!! Now I'm in Germany, and quite frankly...... not much seems seedy here!
I am surprised you think it is not as seedy in Germany... *g* I think the seedy places are not as obvious but hidden away more...Germany are as kinky as the Brits - but Brits may be on the forefront of dogging though!
*********nots Woman
321 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *******brat:
I think a good place for dogging is one, where it is consensual, that people are watching. Where people expect to see sexual activity. Or one so secluded that the public part is theoretical, like deeper in a forest or on a lonely beach. So the thrill is still there but it is not overstepping the boundries of anyone.
I guess it is similar to old school cruising places of the gay community.
OH yes indeed there is such a fine line between consensual voyeurism and public indecent exposure!
Upsetting random people is the last thing one would want, therefore arranging a dogging meet up in a very far and secluded place sounds to me like the safest & best option!
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.