Female-focused events - a safer space for women?

Have you ever been to a female-focused event?

Permanent survey
*********rial Woman
60 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Female-focused events - a safer space for women?
Hey JOYclubers!

Sex-positive parties can be a great place to explore your sexuality freely, connect with others, try new things or get inspiration. But they're not always a safe space!

Anna is a fan of female-focused events. She's visited quite a few and for her new article, she has shared her top 5. Click here to read it!

What do you think: Are female-focused events the answer to creating a safer space at sex parties? Have you ever been to one?

Feel free to share your experiences down below *blume*
*********life Woman
235 Posts
Was at a female focused (flinta) dance +. Was a great event. Even the bartenders were women. Would highly recommend.
***Ra Couple
6 Posts
I loved the Flinta room at the last klitball Party
*********a_84 Man
1 Posts
I'm new here and ready to hook up.
*********nots Woman
320 Posts
Quote from *********life:
Was at a female focused (flinta) dance +. Was a great event. Even the bartenders were women. Would highly recommend.
Cool, it is essential the bartenders to be female. Otherwise it could be disruptive.
Where was that night on?
*********life Woman
235 Posts
Quote from *********nots:
Quote from *********life:
Cool, it is essential the bartenders to be female. Otherwise it could be disruptive.
Where was that night on?
it was a while back in a place where they sometimes roller skate. Forget the name. I’m seeing more Flinta events popping up on Insta.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.