Cap d'Agde as a single man?

****OCK Man
13 Posts
Thread creator 
Hello, I've wanted to visit Cap d 'Agde as a solo Gentleman but have reservations about going ? Should I take the plunge and tick this box off . Would be nice to have some opinions.
**C Man
12,505 Posts
Even if you are single, a visit to CDA is highly recommended. However, there are some clubs and activities that are only open to couples. But if you're not completely clueless, it should be possible to find female company quickly on site...
*********ntown Woman
1 Posts
Spicymatch is organizing events in Cap, maybe that's an option.
*******aki Woman
9,123 Posts
JOY-Team 
From July 21st to August 18th we've also got JOYclub-supported members at Cap d 'Agde. If you happen to be there at the same time, don't hesitate to stop by at our HQ. The address is listed here: Der Cap-Sommer 2024 mit JOYclub.

For more information get in touch with our Cap-community: Cap-Elfen Community

*wink* Koboldmaki
JOY-Team
*****ien Man
53 Posts
I joined only the beach as a single (I stayed at another camp area near cap d'adge) and it was very relaxing. If you're not that shy I am you should have a lot of fun.
***be Man
38 Posts
Quote from ****OCK:
Hello, I've wanted to visit Cap d 'Agde as a solo Gentleman but have reservations about going ? Should I take the plunge and tick this box off . Would be nice to have some opinions.
there are absolutely no issues for single male at the Cap D'agde don't hesitate to go *g*
***be Man
38 Posts
Quote from *******aki:
From July 21st to August 18th we've also got JOYclub-supported members at Cap d 'Agde. If you happen to be there at the same time, don't hesitate to stop by at our HQ. The address is listed here: Der Cap-Sommer 2024 mit JOYclub.

For more information get in touch with our Cap-community: Cap-Elfen Community

*wink* Koboldmaki
JOY-Team
I will be there from August 1st to 9th *g*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.