How much do you know about the vulva?

*********rial Woman
60 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Hey JOYclubers,

some may say a little mystery should be maintained around sex. Others may say they’d be happy for their partner to actually find the clitoris…

Venus Libido wrote a new article for you to know all about the vulva, vagina & co so you can better understand your own or your partner’s bodies and sexual response cycle! Click here to read it.

What about you: Are you #TeamEducation or #TeamLearningByDoing? Let us know down below!
*****_97 Man
5 Posts
i love pussy’s i have big dick i want to eat pussy
*********life Woman
235 Posts
Quote from *****_97:
i love pussy’s i have big dick i want to eat pussy
do you know where the vulva is?
*****_97 Man
5 Posts
yup but why ?
Who is vulva or what is vulva ? 🤣🤣
******024 Man
3 Posts
Hello
*********life Woman
235 Posts
Quote from *****_97:
yup but why ?
because a “big dick” does not hit the right spot on the “pussy” to make a woman cum. The discussion is about vulvas so your crass comment is a reinforcer that perhaps paying more attention during anatomy might help to achieve the big O.
*********life Woman
235 Posts
Quote from ****ork:
Who is vulva or what is vulva ? 🤣🤣
the place where the key to the orgasm for a woman is, also where we pee from, also the labia that can caress a lucky cock.
*****_97 Man
5 Posts
i know a big dick doesn’t hit the right spot but dick is metter for this all some time i can lick pussy then put the dick in pussy then dick will be king. i think you want satisfaction ?
*********life Woman
235 Posts
Quote from *****_97:
i know a big dick doesn’t hit the right spot but dick is metter for this all some time i can lick pussy then put the dick in pussy then dick will be king. i think you want satisfaction ?
appreciate the offer but I’m sapiosexual.
*****_97 Man
5 Posts
i am sorry if you mind, i am just telling that dick size and dick does metter what about you what do you want big dick or small or small dick with pussy licking
*********life Woman
235 Posts
I choose the bear.
I like big vulvas 😝
*****_97 Man
5 Posts
ok i will become bear for you if you are agree
Alright. That's nice knowledge for man who finds out something new. Thank you
****S85 Man
14 Posts
Nice article. Although there wasn’t anything new in it for me, it’s always nice to recap… and apparently there’s plenty to learn from it for some others *g*

P.S. Neihter #TeamEducation, nor #TeamLearnByDoing. I’m rather #TeamCombineBoth. *zwinker*
*********enna Woman
1 Posts
Thanks for the link. Nothing new for me either, but obviously — to start with — the differentiation between vulva and vagina is already difficult and new stuff for some… … …
*******mer Man
2 Posts
Quote from *********enna:
Thanks for the link. Nothing new for me either, but obviously — to start with — the differentiation between vulva and vagina is already difficult and new stuff for some… … …

Hi nice to meet you👋😉
*********rci94 Man
10 Posts
Quote from *********rial:
Hey JOYclubers,

some may say a little mystery should be maintained around sex. Others may say they’d be happy for their partner to actually find the clitoris…

Venus Libido wrote a new article for you to know all about the vulva, vagina & co so you can better understand your own or your partner’s bodies and sexual response cycle! Click ihentai to read it.

What about you: Are you #TeamEducation or #TeamLearningByDoing? Let us know down below!

Avoid transferring bacteria from your anus to your urethra. UTIs are extremely unpleasant. Make sure to wash your hands thoroughly.
******iii Man
1 Posts
Vulva hakkında bilgi için teşekkürler insan vücudu ne kadar gizemli değilmi? Hazzı daha derin yaşamak için keşfedecek daha çok şey var bence
*******naer Man
1 Posts
Luister naar Recorded @ Live On Jam Cruise 13 - 01/2015 van Mark Farina op #SoundCloud https://on.soundcloud.com/HZfPV
Gedijen smelt fontana flamouse
****28 Man
10 Posts
I know that the vulva must be raced for ... body cream ... vibrators ... hands and mouths.
It is important to perform cunnulingus everyday at the same time if you can.

Aslo massage her sphincter while sucking her clit, especially while she goes through an orgasmic wave.

The vulva can endure much sex before she has enough, whereby once the man cum (twice) ...

Attention all men ... Her clit is like the prenuce ... hopefully you did noy cut it off.
****yne Man
4 Posts
just finished reading "Mind the Gap by Dr. Karen Gurney
Not to be confused with the vagina, which is internal, the vulva is the external part of the female genatalia. The vulva surrounds and protects the clitoris as well as the inner and outer labia. No two vulvas are exactly alike and yet none of them are broken.

6 out of 10 women prefer digital or oral stimulation of the vulva and it's neighbours to penetrative sex.
Nothing at all.

I seem to find it everytime. Both with my cock and especially my tongue
*******aur Man
1 Posts
My last partner wasn't stimulated by outside pleasure at all. Both fingering and licking did nothing for her. Instead she felt insertions really intense.
That was totally different from my prior experiences, where outside stimulation was essential, especially for orgasms.

Is such a diverse reaction common? Could the cause for this be a more covered clitoris, a more inward shape or maybe just a low concentration of nerves?
In that regard.. can the sensitivity be trained? Is that a topic in tantra?
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.