Can men squirt?

*********nots Woman
321 Posts
Thread creator 
Can men squirt?
We are back again to Masturbation May, and I have a curious question:
If men can squirt as women do? *nixweiss*
An online medical resource states:
''In male squirting, urine in the bladder gushes out from the external urethral orifice due to strong contraction of the prostate and pelvic striated muscles.''
So it is pee, same as with women (or another undefined fluid people may argue!:))
I, personally have never encountered that. How about you???
****ubi Man
379 Posts
Yes. It's strange, but when I masturbate, and that only in a sitting position a lot of a fluid ( it's a mixture of pre cum and urine) flew out in a quite big amount and like a cumshot. I tastes it, and the taste is more like the pre cum than urine. And this can happen in up to ten times. No feeling like an orgasm envolved but quite a nice feeling. In a horizontal position, like a blow job, it never happens. I face fucked a girl quite a while ago and I had an almost similar feeling and feared that something like this happened and she would hate it so I pulled my cock out of her mouth, but nthing came out. It's really only in a sitting position.
****ed Man
2 Posts
Does precum count? ... Coz this happens to me all the time. It's a clear mucus that comes usually during foreplay, compared to the white semen when I get the main ejaculation.
*****e91 Man
23 Posts
Pre cum (clear liquid) frequently can happen before the main explosion
****nir Man
1 Posts
it's a fascinating notion! i suppose it depends on how one defines "squirting". and whether or not one links "squirting" to actual physical pleasure like a full-blown orgasm.

there are people who ooze precum profusely — i am one of those individuals *aetsch*
however, i have never been able to "squirt" precum with projectile force as is usually the case during ejaculation. i do know someone who is able to do to exactly that — "ejaculate" precum. i, of course, haven't tested the chemical makeup of this fluid *zaubertrank* but based on rudimentary.. erm.. tests *koch* *blowjob* .. i can confirm that this "squirt" is, indeed, precum.. and NOT urine! *nono* i am so envious of this superpower that they possess. i am told that these "squirts of precum" feel like mini orgasms that are very brief and transient but, enjoyable nonetheless!

interestingly, though.. during/after really long edging sessions with proper hydration, peeing (when nature calls) feels [can feel] inexplicably pleasurable.. there's no way for me to describe it other than a realllllly long orgasm!!
*******fer7 Man
1,516 Posts
Maybe your question is related to this?:

https://sissythings.com/a-guide-to-the-elusive-sissygasm/

Don´t know
****um1 Man
4 Posts
Yes. I‘ve gushed a little whilst riding a cock. Uncontrollable and a little like that very first orgasm
****y_7 Man
4 Posts
Pre cum (melted cum) is what you get before ejaculation cum which we i/all know...but haven't experienced or heard of men experiencing this ever... may be pre-cum can be said to be the closest to it.
****um1 Man
4 Posts
Yes, perhaps… I was soft when I squirted. Wet but also sticky like cum
****ubi Man
379 Posts
Quote from ****um1:
Yes, perhaps… I was soft when I squirted. Wet but also sticky like cum

Exactly what I experience. Super wet but a little sticky, and huge amounts and shooting half a meter when I press a bit, so that I think that it is a mixture of precum and urine from the blatter. The taste is salty but not like urine. I tried it today again out of jealousy.
*********nots Woman
321 Posts
Thread creator 
@****nir Thank you for your personal confession for the love of precum.
Indeed it looks like the lines between the precum and male squirting are blurred ...
@*******fer7 Great link about the Sissygasm, will read!
*ggg*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.