Masturbation May- I tried mutual masturbation

*********nots Woman
320 Posts
Thread creator 
May is an exciting month - beginning of summer, start into the holiday season and a full kink calendar. But also it is Masturbation May! A month to talk, share and reflect on this intimate topic I have the feeling isn't mentioned enough. Maybe because it is considered 'very private' - so private that it is too embarrassing to do in front of the anyone -not even the lover/partner we have sex with, and that especially for women. Strange isn't it?
So I jumped over my shadow and did the experiment of mutual masturbation, or in my case rather simultaneous masturbation to be precise *g* In this article I share my experience and take aways.
*liebhab* Trying Mutual Masturbation
Have you done something like this before? Please share your testimonials with me! *tipp*
*****e91 Man
23 Posts
Sounds fun!
*****ien Man
53 Posts
I never tried that, but maybe I would.
******r69 Man
11 Posts
I did try it with my ex ......We loved it and learned from each other how we like it done properly.Great theme you are so creative.Bravo.
*****anc Man
9 Posts
I love nothing more than mutual masturbation. It’s so sexy and erotic. Such a turn on. Love watching and being watched.
*********olate Woman
24 Posts
I think masturbating with your partner is important, because that can show you how the other person likes to be touched. And they see, what you like. I love masturbating at parties or swingerclubs, where people watch me, but cannot touch me! I'm the queen at that moment. And I see the arousal in the others.
****44 Man
3 Posts
So ist es 😊
*********nots Woman
320 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *********olate:
I think masturbating with your partner is important, because that can show you how the other person likes to be touched. And they see, what you like. I love masturbating at parties or swingerclubs, where people watch me, but cannot touch me! I'm the queen at that moment. And I see the arousal in the others.
Oh- at parties- that is quite racy & rare to see - hot *hotlady3* ! As it is very revealing of you to do I imagine it tickles the fancy of many observers!
*********nots Woman
320 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *****anc:
I love nothing more than mutual masturbation. It’s so sexy and erotic. Such a turn on. Love watching and being watched.
Do you do it in your lovely lingerie? *herz2* *g*
****g21 Man
1 Posts
What a great idea!! A perfect way of figuring out how to please your partner.. actually with some preparation and set up, this idea can be implemented extremely well..
She frequently ask me to masturbate so she could watch and i loved it. Cumming alover both of us have a rush.
****y34 Man
1 Posts
I would love to try it with you
*****aud Woman
8,596 Posts
We love it. There’s something very exciting about watching each other climax. Very intensiv.
**********inge2 Man
120 Posts
From my experience women are shy with this. I several times had the experience to masturbate in front of my partner and I enjoyed it a lot. Not only to sound not that much as being selfish, I would definitely appreciate her to join in as well. However, as I said women tend to be shy there ...
******n97 Man
6 Posts
Once I asked my ex girlfriend if she can show me how she masturbates. As I wanted to know everything about her. Then she showed me what she does to make herself come and where her Fingers move. Gladly she didn't need to put a Finger inside as it would have been more difficult to see what she actually does. After that I was able to make her come even better with my fingers and tongue. So my thoughts about mutual masturbation is: Ask your counterpart about it, it can only make your sexlife better.
****_Sk Man
4 Posts
Anyone knows an event that I can participate in Berlin for mutual masturbation?
*******mer Man
2 Posts
Quote from *********nots:
May is an exciting month - beginning of summer, start into the holiday season and a full kink calendar. But also it is Masturbation May! A month to talk, share and reflect on this intimate topic I have the feeling isn't mentioned enough. Maybe because it is considered 'very private' - so private that it is too embarrassing to do in front of the anyone -not even the lover/partner we have sex with, and that especially for women. Strange isn't it?
So I jumped over my shadow and did the experiment of mutual masturbation, or in my case rather simultaneous masturbation to be precise *g* In this article I share my experience and take aways.
*liebhab* Trying Mutual Masturbation
Have you done something like this before? Please share your testimonials with me! *tipp*
Have you masturbated with a man or a woman?
*****C88 Man
1 Posts
I've never tried it before, but when I saw a blog post on the internet (https://thesexgarden.com.au/blogs/p/mutual-masturbation-4-things-you-need-to-know-about-it) I became interested. Until now I'm still hesitant to talk to my partner about it. I'm hoping to have the courage to open it up soon and try this fun and exciting erotic act.
*********yp69 Man
8 Posts
Mach es einfach. Evtl steigt dein Partner mit ein, oder beobachtet dich.
*********nots Woman
320 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *****C88:
I've never tried it before, but when I saw a blog post on the internet (https://thesexgarden.com.au/blogs/p/mutual-masturbation-4-things-you-need-to-know-about-it) I became interested. Until now I'm still hesitant to talk to my partner about it. I'm hoping to have the courage to open it up soon and try this fun and exciting erotic act.

Interesting article!thanks for sharing!
********taly Man
10 Posts
Thanks for sharing this.
Happy to try
******p21 Man
1 Posts
Hi, mutal masturbation is great. Sometimes its more excited than sex...in masturbation there is lot of dirty talk and it is great....sometimes partner in that moments said something new....Ufff
*******ild Couple
3 Posts
Ah May. here in Washington State we celebrate "International Outdoor Intercourse Day" on the 8th of May. Which, conveniently, is also the 69th of March. Hurray Hurray for the 8th of May!

I tried mutual masturbation with a friend at a party in June. It was a fatasy of mine and when I shared it she really thought it sounded hot. In the end I came on her. Whew! Yes, very hot.
******r80 Couple
2 Posts
We love it!
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.