Do men like DP?

*********life Woman
235 Posts
Thread creator 
Do men like DP?
So let’s pose the same question to those with cocks.

Do you fellows or those with a penis like DP?

What’s it like to feel only a thin layer inside between your dick and the other fellow?

I’ve been told it’s like a bit of a sword fight but I would not actually know.
*******jet Man
1 Posts
I guess it depends but sometimes is a good experience
*********irst Man
3 Posts
Personally, there’s nothing hotter/naughtier than DVP…sliding your cock into a pussy already stretched and full. Feeling the contrast of a rock hard cock and a soft wet pussy both rubbing up against your cock…🫢😈
But then again, I am a bit of a deviant…😂
*********asons Man
9 Posts
I’m focused on her, maybe it’s a mind thing, but I don’t feel him
*********er_M Man
159 Posts
I‘m in for dp any day, if the other fellow is a silicone dildo. But I‘m not too keen on another man‘s hairy legs somewhere near mine.
*******Her Couple
32 Posts
Quote from *********life:
Do men like DP?
So let’s pose the same question to those with cocks.

Do you fellows or those with a penis like DP?

What’s it like to feel only a thin layer inside between your dick and the other fellow?

I’ve been told it’s like a bit of a sword fight but I would not actually know.

For me personally, the ‘anal thing’ for me is not the excitement or attraction point, it’s more the knowing my wife/partner is completely turned on and relaxed physically open enough to let go. In my experience, if I can please my partner enough to get her to that state, I’ve achieved something for her. She’s in heaven, her mind is in another state and her body just lets go and she can enter a 15-25min wave of orgasms. To see her in that state is the reward for me.

I’ve never really noticed the other guy in her, just ball sacks banging against each other….
Quote:
„ In my experience, if I can please my partner enough to get her to that state, I’ve achieved something for her. She’s in heaven, her mind is in another state and her body just lets go“

Perfect. Fully agree.
*******fer7 Man
1,516 Posts
My goal is to feel her naughty, slut and enjoying over everything. So DP is one of these situations where the women usually feels this way, extremely horny, and we are giving her the maximum level of pleasure, emotions and sensations, and sye knows that she is the center of everything.
*********hili Woman
7 Posts
Vaginal DP is to me the best 😈
***be Man
38 Posts
I’ve never really noticed the other guy in her, just ball sacks banging against each other…. hmmm... does that mean you also enjoy watching balls banging against each other? *smile* I mean that's the down part of a DP for me. It's an amazing thing to see a queen super turn on during the DP but them balls banging each other... *nono* *smile* I try my best to avoid that but it's a great experience because almost all of the women who wants it, really enjoy that and that's turn me the most about the DP ☺️
********ai57 Couple
39 Posts
j'adore cette pratique, de plus étant bi sentir un autre sex contre le mien ne me dérange pas du tout :-p
***be Man
38 Posts
Quote from ********ai57:
j'adore cette pratique, de plus étant bi sentir un autre sex contre le mien ne me dérange pas du tout :-p
Oui je comprend mais pour un hetero comme moi, c'est mort!. 😅
*****rcc Man
1 Posts
I am straight, but for some reason, DP just makes me excited like nothing else, the fact that you can feel the other dick thrusting alongside you inside of her just makes the whole experience much more hot and sensorial
*******fer7 Man
1,516 Posts
@*****rcc that’s it!
******ool Couple
8 Posts
It’s just awesome sex, because there is another guy involved is irrelevant it’s just an ends to a means, it’s hot as f*ck and if it turns my wife on it turns me on, no need to be homophobic about it.
********guy1 Man
1 Posts
Never had the chance to try it yet but even though I’m totally straight, no offense intended, would have no issues trying it out as long as it’s what the lady wanted, it’s about her pleasure first and foremost
***be Man
38 Posts
Quote from ******ool:
It’s just awesome sex, because there is another guy involved is irrelevant it’s just an ends to a means, it’s hot as f*ck and if it turns my wife on it turns me on, no need to be homophobic about it.
In case this was addressed to me, where's is the homophobia in my comment? I do love sex and fun that comes with it but I also have my do's & don't's and I am sure you too... so let's not take this convo south we are all here for the fun [Grin]
*****eld Man
34 Posts
As a bisexual guy I love DP action. It is super hot for all involved. Sometimes you can feel absolutely everything. If you don't love cock just as much as vagina I would say it is not for everyone....
*******fer7 Man
1,516 Posts
@*****eld fully disagree. Nothing to do with bi-sexuality. Is a matter of freedom, intensity and generosity.
*********hili Woman
7 Posts
DP is meant for women pleasure guys , let us enjoy 😈
**dx Man
6 Posts
Just love how women scream with pleasure, nothing more
@*********hili: The pleasure should be with both. If woman can fully forget and enjoy deeply, trust me, the men do feel that as well and can more intensively enjoy.
Not sure if that still accounts for random dates here in joyclub. I guess it’s Better if there is a connection. Otherwise I expect many egoistic men getting their fantasy fulfilled without caring about the woman’s reception.
*********nots Woman
321 Posts
For a women, receiving DP is the pinnacle of attention to her. There is A LOT of physical contact between all parties, so bisexuality is not a need comfortability is a must!
Quote from *********nots:
For a women, receiving DP is the pinnacle of attention to her. There is A LOT of physical contact between all parties, so bisexuality is not a need comfortability is a must!
I disagree. My pleasure is not coming from the fact that 2 men are interacting at the same time with one woman, but from the pleasure the woman is feeling by two men interacting with her at the same time.
*********life Woman
235 Posts
Thread creator 
For some it’s about the pleasure of the woman.

For others it’s about the internal sword play.

Got it.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.