Do men like DP?

*******lll Couple
1 Posts
I would love to try it with my man. It is a wish to have both holes filled.
He is heterosexual and doesn’t find this wish undesirable.
*****ebb Man
10 Posts
Hey guys! For me the best part about DP is just seeing the pleasure on her face as she gasps for air and hearing her moan and all the sounds she makes. I also find it really naughty and it’s a bit of a forbidden fruit which makes the whole thing even hotter. Maybe it’s my dirty mind making more out of it than what it is, I don’t know *g*
*****eku Man
2 Posts
I love it....and I can be either active or passive;-)
**********inge2 Man
120 Posts
Never had the chance to try it. But if I had, I would be interested. Vaginally as well as anally. Feeling a second cock would not turn me off. In the contrary, it would turn me on. With my interest in bi-sex, my fantasy is not limited to DP.
It depends on the position and in my opinion it’s hot. Especially if it’s DVP.
*********nder Man
35 Posts
I think DP or DVP is some of the most cool things you can do in a threesome (or more for that matter). I'm as straight as they come, but the dynamic and the play between everyone involved just adds a whole other layer to the experience. It's a chemistry thing like no other I've eperienced. Not always the easiest thing to pull of since it sometimes requires a bit of acrobatics.
****ubi Man
376 Posts
Never had the chance for a DVP, only DP, like one in the pussy and one in the ass. I prefer the riding position. The backward riding is for the one in the ass (at least for me) not very comfortable
*********ne_64 Man
2 Posts
Quote from *******lll:
I would love to try it with my man. It is a wish to have both holes filled.
He is heterosexual and doesn’t find this wish undesirable.

Wonderful! I can make your wish come true.
****n2 Man
7 Posts
As long as the woman likes it, then it is fine with me! Having a DP or DVP, whatever makes her feel good is good for me too. I have zero issues with my cock touching another guy's cock.
****28 Man
10 Posts
Actually, one in the butt and one in the birdie is the way to go ... not 2 poles/ 1 hole.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.