Do women like DP?

*********nots Woman
320 Posts
Thread creator 
Do women like DP?
Do you JOYclub ladies actually like DP? Since I have been looking for an MMF that aspect of being penetrated by two men simultaneously plays a big role and is a big turn on in that experience. However, is it actually enjoyable? Or is it more about 'ticking that box' and something not to be repeated? *mmf* *mmf* *mmf* *mmf*
Hoping for your honest thoughts (from men as well please)
*******Her Couple
32 Posts
for my wife it's almost an 'expected' once she is turned on during a MMF or MFMF. Her biggest 'problem' is the guest is often too excited about a DP and comes too quickly leaving her wanting more...
*****n99 Man
2 Posts
Quote from *******Her:
for my wife it's almost an 'expected' once she is turned on during a MMF or MFMF. Her biggest 'problem' is the guest is often too excited about a DP and comes too quickly leaving her wanting more...

Well, in my experience DP usually it’s loved by most of the sex freaks ive met. Maybe i selet couples or singles crazy like or more than me but they love it.

About the fast finishing… would not be encountered with me, i usually finish after 40/50 minutes of fun and i do it by myself cause no woman ever managed to end it.

Im open to test your limits so try me!

LB Lorenzo
*****rty Man
8,293 Posts
Yes they do *verfuehren*
*******Her Couple
32 Posts
Quote from *****rty:
Yes they do *verfuehren*

Yes ‘some’ do? Or do you believe all woman, even those who don’t like anal, like DP’s.
*****rty Man
8,293 Posts
Well, why not...
*********life Woman
235 Posts
Checking the box. I was turned on but did not cum.
****dcj Couple
2 Posts
I believe it's like so many aspects of sexuality (and possibly moreso for women) in that I think the psychological aspect is by far the most important - if the idea turns you on, and there's nothing in place to ruin the moment (problem cocks, lack of warm up, not taking it slow, etc...) I'm sure you'll love it!

Of the three relationships I've had where we've had an MMF, all three of my girlfriends found it very enjoyable. One came during every time, very hard, and the other two found it hard to hit exactly the right spot during (it is quite limiting to movement) but came very hard and easily immediately after, again on every occasion.

Anyway, that's just my experience, but if you're excited by it, I'd definitely suggest going for it, but as always, go slow and use plenty of lube! *zwinker*

(Side note: CJ - my other half - discovered that she can also both take and enjoy DV despite being quite small in stature and tight of pussy, so don't limit yourself, either!)
********cout Man
1 Posts
The woman that I DP said the whole time after she got over the painful part it just felt like she was constantly coming with the strokes especially when we were in synch so I’ll say yes
******nks Man
12 Posts
I think it's a super hot idea to see your partner receive so much, whether it's pleasurable or not, time will tell.

If it's a bi-MMF setup, I wonder whether playing with a DVP or even DAP would be a turn on or just a logistical mess.
**********eld86 Man
9 Posts
Hot toast with cheese? Lol
*********nots Woman
320 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from ******nks:
I think it's a super hot idea to see your partner receive so much, whether it's pleasurable or not, time will tell.

If it's a bi-MMF setup, I wonder whether playing with a DVP or even DAP would be a turn on or just a logistical mess.

I have to admit I had to google those terms. *augenzu*
*********nots Woman
320 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from ********cout:
The woman that I DP said the whole time after she got over the painful part it just felt like she was constantly coming with the strokes especially when we were in synch so I’ll say yes
There is a lot of “overcoming” in anal.
And there is something amazing awaiting after one does:)
*****aud Woman
8,596 Posts
Quote from *********nots:
Quote from ******nks:

I have to admit I had to google those terms. *augenzu*

Save me the time. What do they mean??
****dcj Couple
2 Posts
Quote from ******nks:

Why would it have to be a bi situation? I'm straight and have done DV several times. I think you can touch dicks with someone without having to desire them!

Edit - And it's surprisingly easy, if the lady is turned on an warmed up. The position we usually use is her on top of one guy, kneeling in kind of traditional cow girl, bending forward a bit. Then the other guy kneels behind her and enters like that. It probably helps if he has a longer dick, though, but it's not necessary - I'm average sized and it's been fine, but a longer dick would be able to fill her more from that angle.
*********life Woman
235 Posts
Not so many women answered in this one but from the men’s perception the women like it is what I am reading. 😁
*********nots Woman
320 Posts
Thread creator 
@*********life Right? Ladies, where are you- don't be shy! Also, thanks for opening the other thread as the men's version. So interesting to hear all views.

@****dcj I believe it has to be marginally bi or at least accepting. The thought of 2 men being not in tune or even disgusted by each other would turn me off massively.
Many men do not tolerate other dicks, unfortunately...

@*****aud DVP & DAP Those terms mean Double vaginal & Double anal penetration *g*
**********eld86 Man
9 Posts
anyone in Budapest for dp?
*****Sky Couple
6 Posts
Double penetration can be fun!

For me (she writing here) it is often more of a logistical mess, like someone put it earlier in the thread, to find the right way to place 3 bodies. I definitely prefer other things, yet I know for some it is a "tick-in-that-box" and it can be exciting to facilitate that first time (in MMF constellation) when the energy is right.

Double vaginal or double penetration both can be fun. Not sure if I would be up for double anal try out, it sounds way too intense and set to break the play.
*******lmd Couple
4 Posts
My wife tried her first DP with 2 cocks in March and loved it.

She has loved it with me in her ass and a dildo in her pussy, but finally got the courage to try it during a mfmf encounter. Looking forward to trying again!
****ssy
9 Posts
Mmm interesting this is also a thought of mine. I like deep penetration when I'm fully trusting the partner and relaxed. The idea of a double penetration also concerns me but I imagine with enough foreplay to be fully relaxed then it would be a pleasurable and a somewhat easy experience to relax into ❣️
****n2 Man
7 Posts
My wife definitely enjoyed DP and DVP !!!
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.