Where do you go on a first date?

Where do you go on a first date?
Where do you date the first time?
Would you rather go to a club or date privately?
Are you taking anyone straight home?

curious greetings
Kristallvenus
JOY-team
I love to stay home:
https://www.joyclub.de/profile/homepage/5272929-263466.once_again_in_english.html

I've had great first dates that way. *g*
*******_84 Woman
4 Posts
You are happy?
It depends on the person. I like meeting in a place where we can have a drink and do more if the chemistry is right. Men that commit to showing up are usually a sure thing while women are more difficult to get the mind and the body on the same train.

I met someone for a drink, then we went for ice cream, then I took her home. *zwinker*
*******_84 Woman
4 Posts
It's most important question!!!!!
********ette Man
2,407 Posts
I've had first dates in various locations (beside the classical - going for a drink). We met for some sushi at a local restaurant. But I've also been invited to ones home to cook together. The best one so far was a first date in an Escape Room. They can usually be done with at least 2 persons and you learn a lot of each other, without doing much small talk, 'cause time is precious. *gg* And because time for an escape room is limited to one hour, you can decide later, whether you want to go home, or proceed with something else.
I never meet privately the first time... and there are always friends involved, who know exactly where I am.. Nevertheless.. when I feel safe and good and have some trust in the respective person after some hours.... I might invite him/her to my private rooms.. I am happy, that I decided this way when I met my aktual boyfriend ... LOVE YOU, ANDI! *kuss*
A public place, a bar, a palce where you can talk without too much noise.
I prever a a nice romantic Location, kinda Restaurant/lounge for a first date. Cause i want to let her feel conformy and open. *zwinker*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.