New at the JoyClub? Welcome!

****s90 Man
2 Posts
Hi all my name is Ilyas I just arrived in Germany I live in Dresden but can be mobile. I would like to find new acquaintances with a couple or a girl to visit different events. I speak English Ukrainian Russian Polish .
I think that Polish, Russian and Ukranian could be more beneficial for finding a woman in a big German city like Berlin/Frankfurt than German. hahahaha
Hi there! I just joined JoyClub and excited to get to know people! *smile*
I’m a British guy working in the Koblenz area, Höhr Grenzhausen to be specific!
Would love to meet couples mainly! I can speak okay German but writing it is tough!
I have experience in the swinging lifestyle but not yet in Germany, who wants to show me what the scene is like in Germany? I’ve heard great things *zwinker*
*********nots Woman
382 Posts
Quote from ***95:
Hi there! I just joined JoyClub and excited to get to know people! *smile*
I’m a British guy working in the Koblenz area, Höhr Grenzhausen to be specific!
Would love to meet couples mainly! I can speak okay German but writing it is tough!
I have experience in the swinging lifestyle but not yet in Germany, who wants to show me what the scene is like in Germany? I’ve heard great things *zwinker*
Welcome to the community! If you speak German (even if imperfect) get involved in the German speaking forums! The communities well established there and I am sure fellow JOYclubbers can take you on! X
******100 Man
1 Posts
Hi everyone,I’m new here and just finding my way round.
Hallo, ich bin zum ersten Mal hier und möchte unbedingt etwas Neues ausprobieren, aber ich spreche noch kein Deutsch, nur Russisch.
****rMo Man
1 Posts
I am new here ! Anyone avaliable for some fun ! Hmu me if you're
*******195 Man
1 Posts
Hey. English 28 year old, staying near Dortmund until Christmas. Come and say hi
*********rCane Man
3 Posts
Guten Tag everyone, 31 year old, straight black guy (African background), Just relocated to Stuttgart so that's home right now. Looking to meet people up for some fun and friendship. Keeping an open mind here so let's see where it goes. Tschuss *g*
*********cho92 Man
2 Posts
Brand new
Hey everyone! I am new to joyclub! Any tips or suggestions for a newbie? Thanks 😊😊
****60 Man
1 Posts
In Berlin for 1 night and looking for some fun! Anyone around? Suggestions welcome
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.